Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life's little challenges

To any friends who might be reading:

I came down with a nasty virus on Wednesday - a computer virus, that is. I've been without a computer until today. A good friend (who has probably forgotten more about computers than I'll ever know) did what she could, but it's still far from being back to its old self. The recovery is shaping up to be a long and painful process.

Tomorrow, The Kid leaves for a week at camp. I don't do as much cooking when it's just the 2 adults - we eat out more often, and rely more on pre-cooked and/or pre-packaged stuff. I guess I'm just less willing to put in the time and effort when I'm missing my baby. (From past experience, this week is going to feel about 6 months long.)

So that's the story on why I haven't posted in the last few days, and why dinner postings for the next week are likely to be sporadic. Still, I'll post if I cook anything worth mentioning, and I'll definitely try to put in a "Weekly Deals" post around Wednesday.

So check back with me next weekend - hopefully both my computer and my household will be getting back to normal around then.

Peace.

~GSO Foodie

No comments: