Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wednesday Deals - Lowes Foods

Lots of BOGO and B2G3 deals this week, but nothing I particularly need. I may head over for this week's InstaSave/e-offers, but I don't see much else that interests me. Maybe you'll see something.

B2G3
Old Orchard Apple Juice
LF Laundry Detergent
Pop Secret popcorn
Newman's Own coffee
PictSweet seasoned vegetables
Navel Oranges

BOGO
Cantaloupes
Palermo's Pizza
select varieties Kellogg's Cereal
Ruffle's Potato Chips
Town House crackers
Thomas' Bagels
LF American cheese singles
bakery Kaiser rolls
Edy's Ice Cream
LF paper towls
Fresh Step cat litter
Carolina Pride smoked sausage
Shady Brook Farms ground turkey
Star's Brunswick Stew
LF bacon
Star's chicken salad
Star's chicken and dumplings

InstaSave/e-offers:
LF dozen large eggs - .39 (limit 2)
LF 64 oz. OJ - .99 (limit 2)
LF Butter-me-not canned biscuits - .19 (limit 2)
LF bacon - .99 (limit 2)

No comments: