Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weekly Deals

I see nothing to interest me at Food Lion, and only a handful of items each at Harris Teeter and Lowes Foods. Instead of posting about all the deals that don't impress me, I'll tell you what I think is worthwhile this week.

Harris Teeter

eVic Special
Capri Sun 10-pack, .99 cents (limit 1)

Meal Deal - $5.99
28-40 oz. Frozen Stouffer's Entrees
2 lb. bag HT Garden salad
2 Liter Pepsi Product

BOGO
Arnold Wide Pan Breads
Ben & Jerry's & Starbucks Ice Cream
Martha White muffin mix
Nabisco Snack Crackers (Triscuits! my fav)
Pillsbury Cake and Brownie mixes
Farm Rich frozen bagged appetizers (The Kid loves their cheese sticks)
Sunny Delight
McCormick chili seasoning packet (may include other varieties)


Lowes Foods

Buy 2, Get 3 Free
Crystal Farms Shredded Cheese

InstaSave eOffer
32 oz. bag LF crinkle cut french fries - .99 (limit 2)

BOGO
Bertolli Pasta Sauce
Mayfield, Pet, or Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

Other
Fresh Bay Scallops - $3.99/lb

No comments: