Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Continuing the Foodie Blog?

It's been a busy week around here and every time I've thought to myself that I needed to update the blog, I was in the middle of something else (or away from home entirely). It's been almost a year since I started this thing, as a refuge to get away from the idjits on the public board where it started. I got a lot of good feedback in the beginning, but over the past few months, none.

I'm left wondering if anyone is even still reading and enjoying. So now is your time to speak up if you are. Send me a comment or email to let me know it's worthwhile to continue. Otherwise I think I'm going to have to cross this off as something I don't have time for.

1 comment:

joshandcaronchodrow said...

Oh no!! I read your blog every day or every other day and enjoy it so very much! I've gotten so many great new recipes and ideas from you. But I understand if you don't have the time because it is a lot of commitment. Please keep us updated as to what you decide. Have a great week!!!