Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Dinner

Tonight I made pizza. The first was very similar to the one I made the other week because it was so awesome the first time - Bacon, Caramelized Onions and Gorgonzola. I made the other pizza Hawaiian, with bacon (didn't have ham), pineapple and cheddar cheese. Instead of homemade crust, I used Pillsbury canned pizza dough because it was so darn cheap at HT last week with BOGO sale + triple coupons.

Totals:

$1.20 - pizza dough
$2.50 - cheeses
.33 - can of tomato sauce (turned into "on the fly" pizza sauce with addition of Italian Seasoning & garlic powder)
.79 - pineapple (whole can - The Kid slurped up the leftovers before they'd even had time to get cold in the fridge)
.75 - bacon, onion

$5.57 for dinner for 3 (leftovers probably won't make it 'til bedtime)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, this sounds friggin delicious. And easy. And cheap.

I've never used the Pillsbury dough before. I'll have to try it.